Friday, July 12, 2002

I was sleepwalking again last night after an evening on the beer. At least that's my only explanation for waking up naked in my housemate's bed when I distinctly remember getting into my own bed after I came home. Luckily she wasn't there at the time, but that didn't stop me having a moment of panic while I looked for my jocks in her room this morning. As it happened all my clothes where in my own room exactly where I would normally have left them (i.e. strewn across the floor). I don't remember getting up during the night, opening doors or anything. This is very disturbing. Should I tell my housemate about this? She may not notice that her bed was disturbed so I might get away with it. If I tell her it could freak her out, but if I don't, what excuse will I have if it happens again while she is there?

No comments: