Tuesday, May 07, 2002

It being a long weekend in Ireland, I didn't get around to doing any postings yesterday. I'm pretty tired at the moment, I drove 400 miles and drank maybe 40 drinks over the last few days. And I'm back at work now with my brain not fully engaged...... to get the week off to a fine start, here's a review of my blog by Kathy from the Peer to Peer review project. While it's pretty negative, I have to say that it's quite fair. I've been meaning to implement a new template and add some personal details and stuff. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time on my hands to do this and at the moment I guess I'm just using this blog as a place to record interesting links and the occasional stray opinion...this of course being something which a weblog is the perfect medium for.

No comments: